Marwan Kheireddine is a world-renowned entrepreneur and one of the most successful bank executives in the Middle East. Having started his entrepreneurial journey with trading and stock brokerage in his early 20s, he has gone on to create high-performing companies that have been recognized as global leaders. Marwan is also an accomplished business coach, having led thousands of people through their businesses, giving them insights into what it takes to be successful by learning about him and being a part of his company Marwan Kheireddine and Associates.
- Marwan’s company, MKE, was involved in one of the largest IPOs ever on the Nasdaq exchange company that went public in 2005; stock prices were high at one of the best times. It is listed on the Nasdaq MKE. It was one of the largest IPOs in history. The IPO raised $150 million, out of which $100 million was given to Marwan Kheireddine and his partner Jerry Murdock, who had no experience running a bank or even managing their finances. The other $50 million went to investors & other stakeholders who have been with Marwan for many years.
- Marwan, as CEO of MKE, is voted as one of the top 100 most influential Arab entrepreneurs
Marwan was also voted one of the top 100 most influential Arab entrepreneurs in 2009. The list is published by a Middle East business executive magazine collaborating with Dubai Communication City DCC. The criteria used to select those who will participate in this prestigious list are based on their unique positions and leadership qualities.
- Marwan was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year Award by Ernst & Young
In 2010, Marwan was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year award given by Ernst & Young. This award was based on Marwan’s ability to innovate, build a successful business, and maintain a bottom-line-oriented attitude.
- Marwan was voted as one of the Top 5 CEOs in the Middle East
Marwan was also voted in 2011 by CEO Middle East as one of the top 5 CEOs in the Middle East based on his performance and shareholder value creation.
- Marwan awarded at World Entrepreneur Forum
At the World Entrepreneur Forum, held by Forbes Magazine in Miami, Florida, Marwan accepted this special prestigious award, ‘Entrepreneur of the Year.’
Marwan Kheireddine knows what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur and the role of entrepreneurship in building a better future. He has been acknowledged by Ernst & Young as one of the top 100 most influential Arab entrepreneurs and a top 5 CEO in the Middle East. He has also been unanimously chosen to lead his company as CEO for many years to come. Marwan Kheireddine is an excellent leader in business, but he is also a good role model for all other entrepreneurs who want to build successful businesses. Connect on linkedin.com to view full profile of Marwan Kheireddine.